Thursday 3 December 2015

BMFA Renewal for 2016

Hi All,
Well, it's that time of year when I have fill out all the BMFA forms to renew our club and members' BMFA insurance.

I got the club 're-affiliation' pack this morning in the post and thanks to you all paying your subs for BMFA into our bank account as I asked,  I was ready to renew everything for all of us.

However, as we're only 1 year old and I have never done a 'renewal' before - I felt it necessary to call the BMFA office for advice on which forms to fill in, which bar-code stickers to put where, how to change 'lead club' for quite a few of our members (from country member to club member), how to notify them that Bob King has move home, etc.......

So after 2 hours of work I managed to complete the paperwork and I can announce (subject to confirmation from BMFA), that all of you who asked to renew through us have now been processed and I have posted a large envelope of papers to BMFA this evening....
Paul and I would like to thank you all for your loyalty and support this last 12 months and look forward to even better things next year (whatever that might be ?)

As far as I know - we will all be covered by BMFA for 2016 - unless I get that phone call from BMFA  ...............


Rob

3 comments: