Thursday 4 October 2018

Who's flying this weekend?

We are nearly at the weekend again and I am looking forward to flying the models off the slope. Looking at the weather forecast as it gets a little bit more accurate it looks like Saturday will be wet sometime during the day, so I'm aiming to fly on Sunday morning.
Its currently looks like a reasonable 10 - 12mph N - NNE (pinch of salt time!) so we could fly at various sites along the South Downs.

So who's up for it?

Instruction, advice and witty banter always on offer even if you don't want it......I'm hoping Ian will be out with us on Sunday so you will have two Instructors up on the slope. Have a think on what part of slope soaring you might struggle with or dig out that model that you may have been too scared to fly and bring it along or come and find us and discuss anything you want to improve on. Lets have a go at those landings and talk through the options. Maybe you are a new member or interested in joining our happy band of slope soarers, come along and see what its all about.

Keep an eye on the blog for timings and flying site (anyone got any preferences?)

Looking good for Sunday at the moment!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Paul, I will be OK for Sunday and maybe a prospective newcomer - Paul Everett will come along too. I want to try that Quark now it's all RTF , so I hope it'll work in that wind I also want to fly that Coyote I made months ago ! Prefer Ditchling ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Paul E comes, I will bring the club training stuff and he will need instruction....

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three sound good Paul. I’m keen to progress with the Blade and practice my landings! Ditchling good but happy wherever we go.

    ReplyDelete