Friday 26 October 2018

Change of plans - Sorry Guys!

Sorry to do this to you guys but I have still got so much to do before I go to Wales on Sunday and I have builders due to start work on my house on Monday while I'm away, so that means I will have to miss flying tomorrow.
I can hear the cheering from here!
It will still be good at either Ditchling West or Firle or even possible the Long Man tomorrow.

On the plus side of things Rob is going out on Sunday morning is you decide to miss tomorrow morning.

So sorry as I hate letting you guys down but the filling, sanding and painting wont do itself plus pulling up carpets, dump runs etc etc  - what joy!

Look forward to catching up with you next weekend if at all possible.

1 comment:

  1. The Dragon might have to stay grounded :( but let the Wildthings rip! :)

    ReplyDelete