Tuesday 2 October 2018

Sunday at The Long Man

Myself and Ian met up on Sunday morning and made the trek up to the N/NW slope up on The Long Man. The first time for both of us to fly this slope. The wind was stronger than anticipated at first then the thermals started pushing through and we finished with the wind coming from the west. The four Face Book videos below detail the different conditions as the morning went on. I will let the video clips do the rest ……….
If ever you have wondered why it called 'The Long Man'
 





 



 
I thought I would try loading my video's that were recorded live using 'Face Book Live'. If you have a FB account then search me out and join me as a friend then you will get live notifications when we are recording our flying and you get to see some more stuff that I publish on social media. CLICK HERE for my FB page.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paul, I can't play these videos, if I click on any of them, I just get the picture of the Long Man come up. there's a message which doesn't last long enough to read which says 'there's a problem playing this on your browser', but I have Windows 10 and the latest of everything !

    ReplyDelete