Monday 11 December 2017

New Members

Hi All,
I am pleased to announce that we have two new members to the club, they are -

John Marchant from Burgess Hill and Robin Strange from Worthing.

John was a member of Ardingly Fliers (which became Mid Sussex Fliers) and has quite a lot of flying experience of both power and gliders.

Robin is a member of SRFC and is fairly new to slope soaring but has flown at Mill Hill and Devils Dyke in the past.

I'm sure you will join me in welcoming both of them to our club and look forward to meeting them on a slope fairly soon.....

Rob Stanley
Hon Sec

1 comment:

  1. A warm welcome to our club John & Robin. I hope to meet up with you at some point up on the slope. If I can help in any way, please feel free to contact me.
    Regards
    Paul
    Club Chairman

    ReplyDelete