Thursday 21 December 2017

Flying over the Christmas period

Ho Ho Ho..................and a Merry Christmas to you and you're loved ones.

Anyone flying over the Christmas break?

I am fortunate to have nearly two weeks off and will be out flying as and when I can get out.

If the relatives are getting on your nerves and you fancy some flying then text me or use the shout box to let us all know you are going flying.

I'm available to give some Instruction if anybody needs a helping hand or wants to practice those landings.

I am hoping to get out flying for an hour or two tomorrow, maybe at the Dyke as its a light NW wind forecast.

If I don't see you before the big day, I would like to wish you all the very happy Christmas and hope you have a great festive period with your families.

Enjoy and stay safe!

Paul
07834 859018

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Paul,
    A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all SSSers. I hope to meet some of you on the slopes over the holiday period.
    Dick R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and yours Paul and to all at SSS! I have family commitments this weekend but hope to get out as much as I can from Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete